- 2019. What Stories Can Teach a New Generation of Black-Indigenous Farmers. Literary Hub
- 2019: By Reconnecting with the Soil, We Heal the Planet and Ourselves, YES! Magazine and Civil Eats
- 2019: Uprooting Racism; Seeding Sovereignty in Food Solutions New England
- 2018. Farming While Black: Soul Fire Farm’s Practical Guide to Liberation on the Land, Chelsea Green Publishing.
- 2018: Sowing the Seeds of Food Justice: A Guide for Farmers Who Want to Supply Low Income Communities While Maintaining Financial Sustainability, SARE Research Manual
- 2017: Land Justice, published by Food First. Contributing author.
- 2017: Perma/Culture, published by Routledge. Contributing author.
- 2017: Cherry Bombe Cookbook, published by Clarkson Potter, Contributing author.
- 2017: 4 Not-So-Easy Ways to Dismantle Racism in the Food System. YES! Magazine
- 2016: At Soul Fire Farm #blacklivesmatter and #black land matters, Fortune Magazine
- 2016: After a Century of Decline, Black Farmers on the Rise YES!Magazine
- 2015: USDA Puts $34.3 million into local food, but is it enough?YES! Magazine
- 2015: Four Ways Mexico’s Indigenous Farmers are Practicing the Agriculture of the Future. YES! Magazine
- 2015: Living and Learning in Oaxaca, New York Organic News, Volume 33, No 1, Spring
- 2015: Radical Farmers Use Fresh Food to Fight Racial Injustice.YES! Magazine (Republished in Solutions Journal)
- 2014: Black and Latino Farmers Immersion. YES! Magazine (Republished 2015 in Urban Food Stories)
We recommend the following books and articles for further study on food justice.Follow soulfirefarm