Skilled and Ongoing Volunteer Positions
You are welcome to volunteer during one of our monthly community farm days. For those interested in a deeper and ongoing relationship with Soul Fire Farm, we can use support in the areas listed below. Each position requires independent, self-directed work.
- Remote Office – proofreading, research, bibliographies, data sorting, phone calls
- On Farm Program – setup, cleanup, and cooking
- Local Driving – picking up participants and supplies
- Local Outreach – attending local community events and talking about Soul Fire Farm
- On Farm TLC – massage, energy healing, and personal support for Soul Fire crew
- Donations – solicit and gather in-kind donations
- Remote Art – make handwritten notecards and homemade gifts to use as “thank you’s”
Positions are filled on a rolling basis. If you have other skills that you think might be helpful, let us know in the application. We will be in touch to interview you. Thanks for your interest!